The inside trim of the laundry closet got a first coat of stain (putting us that much closer to getting the washer and drier out of the hallway):
And the bathroom window got hit with the poly!
Meanwhile, I was the tiler. I cut the back row of tiles to fit (Travis' tile saw ROCKS) and mortared in the ledge of the wine cellar room. Next up....the walls:
It's the basement and a wine cellar, we're going for a rustic look. Hence, I freehanded it (no spacers):
Cutting terracotta tiles on Travis' monster saw turned the previously white/grey covered thing bloody red. It looked like someone lost an appendage. For penance I cleaned the thing. Note the blood red tray at the bottom of the picture: