Monday, February 25, 2008

Mundane (Monday-ne) happenings

First, I got a decent photo of the arched window trim:
The view of the park looks a little bleak on this overcast day. Justen put in the window that overlooks the living room. Here's how it looks from below:
And from the den. It's got nifty manual casement window hardware:
Today we got Tim Truxall plumbing. I think he hooked up the dishwasher and drilled holes for the vanity:
I attempted to hang the mirrors. I measured a dozen times and used the stud finder and managed to only get one decently placed:
I spent a couple hours staining wine racks until my head was spinning:
I got rid of the grout haze on the wine cellar tiles:
And I couldn't resist "playing" and filling in more spaces with mosaic tile:
More tucked into the corner:

No comments: