Tuesday, March 11, 2008

House blog hijacked....for the cute kid....

I spent last week in Oakland visiting with Heather and Bernadette. It was a lovely getaway to a warmer climate (I missed our blizzard) and great fun to see them both. Here they are walking down the hallway at the hospital where Heather works:
Here's Bernadette sitting pretty and showing off her impromptu potty skills on a tree stump at the park:
Here we all are ready to get on the ferry from Oakland to San Francisco. Obviously Heather and I are a little more excited about it than B:
Mama and baby snuggling on the wait for the ferry:
Bernie checks out the colorful flowers near the ferry entrance:
Playing with the pig face in the wall of a restaurant:
Looking stylish in her auntie's shades:
San Francisco from the ferry:
Taking a break in the plaza across from the Market tower:An apple a day keeps Bdette at play:
Fun at the fountain:
"I am so over this...can we go back to Oakland now?"

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to have my own. :)