Monday night we dropped by the house for a couple of hours of good sledge-hammer action. While Mary hit the lathe & plaster, I finished removing the thin panelling and mounting frames from the living room, revealing the dark mustard colored plaster. While Mary kept hammering away, I then targeted the guest room, revealing 4'' of insulation behind the drywall, which was framed over the plaster, which was applied over the brick.
As you can see, I'm not a big fan of inhaling drywall and plaster dust, so I am sporting the "Darth Vader" respirator mask.
To our surprise, the dumpster was still at the house. While it was pretty full, we took advantage of it and loaded a few more sheets of paneling and drywall. Getting our money's worth on that rental, fo' sho.