Thursday, April 26, 2007

Waterworld

So once again we have some water penetration in the basement. Not nearly as bad as after the earlier storms, but enough to cause some puddles. So the battle continues.

I mentioned that the western neighbor's gutters are full of debris and overflow when it rains. (This is the rental duplex). I tried to contact the owner and wrote her a letter about the gutters and I never heard anything. And nothing was done, either. Well, I found out why the owner hasn't done anything... the house is in foreclosure! Of course, this makes it VERY unlikely that the owner will do anything to maintain the property. But on the bright side, new owners may be in the picture soon. So, if you have some spare cash, and are interested in investing in real estate which may need some work, let me know...

No comments: