Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Animania Continues

Been awhile since we posted, but this is one of my favorite subjects to share: the wild creatures that visit (or live at) our home. Who would have thought that such an urban neighborhood would have such wildlife?

Take a look at the photo below. This is our very full shed. Notice anything? Near the front bike tire & green shelf? Brown, and kinda ground-hog like? Well, I surprised this fellow outside the shed next to my Vespa. He darted under the door to the shed and I thought: "Oh, is he living under the shed? I thought I closed off all the holes leading below the shed." So I open the door to see, and it looks like he might be living IN the shed.

1 comment:

Fred said...

I love that photo :-) I seriously looked for like 30 seconds and saw *nothing* until you said where to look.